Sunday, August 23, 2009

4 Months Old!


On August 21st 2009, Tyson James turned 4 months. I can't believe it. The time has just flown by. I don't know where my little baby went! He no longer fits on my chest :(. He is getting such a big personality. He laughs at almost everything. He laughs when I laugh, laughs at the TV, laughs when i'm feeding or changing him....he's such a little goof. LOL. Tomorrow we go for his 4 month appt. I'm dreading it. It means shots. I wont be able to watch. They'll tell me to hold him down and then he'll scream. But at least we have switched doctors and this one is much nicer! I'll be starting him on cereal this week! Grandma bought him the highchair he really wanted...well that momma really wanted lol. We got the Graco Contempo which many people highly recommended. Its on order and will be shipped this week...so excited! Grandma also spent um....like another 200 on clothes for the fall this week lol. Thanks! He is so spoiled already! And she bought us a blender so we can make his baby food! I think i'll start today!!

Here he is in his jumperoo...I think its a sweet picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment