Thursday, August 6, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Ty will be 4 months on the 21st! Wow I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday that he came into the world! He is sleeping great, although sometimes he thinks that 5am is playtime and will not go back to sleep! Ah well, its just more time that I get to spend with him! Joe is amazing with him, he loves to play with him and make him giggle, its great, he'll change diapers, but wont feed him since we are having feeding issues...but thats ok! Ty is on Zantac for his acid reflux, but is still stuggling to eat. He screams and screams during most feedings, its so sad. I wish we could figure out something to help him. he'll be starting cereal next month which I am really excited about! Then on to veggies! Sometimes I wish I had mommy friends my age who lived by me with a baby around Ty's age. Keith and Wyatt are great, but Wyatt will be turning one in October! I love all my BOF MOMMYS! They are wonderful! I wish we all lived close by! Ty is so talkative its amazing! He was singing yesterday in this high pitched voice lol. He loves looking at himself in the mirror but gets sad when the other little boy wont play lol! Alright thats enough for now! I'll post tomorrow!
Oh and at his 3 month appt he weighed 15lbs and was 25 inches long!

No comments:

Post a Comment